I coordinated the planning and execution of this event, making sure we met all the requirements requested by Dewalt and that we were aligned with our branding.
Part of my tasks included:
- Drafting the messages for the advertisements
- Collaborating with the media channels
- Giving instructions to the designers
- Pre-approving the artwork and ensuring it was approved by Dewalt and my supervisor
One-day sale event where we promoted the Dewalt brand. It created a “buy now or miss out” opportunity with hot deals and massive savings.
- Landing Page with webform subscription
- Website banners
- Facebook posts boosted
- POS Material
- Facebook post boosted
- Procurement department
- Dewalt Marketing Team
- Store managers
- Operation manager
- Graphic designers
Set up & Attendees
- Stock display in 7 stores State-wide
- Production of special tickets
- Production of special POS material.
- Attendees: Approximately 200 people per store.
- Sales were increased by 50%.
- Perception of brand awareness was increased.
- Market share gained.
- Built strong relationships with key suppliers