I coordinated the planning and execution of this event making sure we met the requirements requested by Milwaukee and that we were aligned with our branding.
Part of my tasks included:
- Planning the budget
- Drafting the messages for the advertisements
- Collaborating with the media channels
- Giving instructions to the designers
- Pre-approving the artwork and ensuring it was approved by Milwaukee and my supervisor
One-day sale event where we promoted the Milwaukee brand, having special deals, giveaways and a cash-back promotion.
- TV Ads in AFL games
- Radio campaign for 2 weeks
- Newspaper ads promoted in The Mercury (Newspaper)
- POS Material
- Facebook posts boosted
- Youtube Ads
- Milwaukee Sales Rep
- Procurement department
- Store managers
- Operation manager
- Media agencies
- Radio producers
- Graphic designers
Set up & Attendees
- Stock Display in 7 stores State-wide
- Production of special tickets
- Production of special POS material
- Attendees: Approximately 250 people per store
Sales were increased by 50%.
Increase perception of brand awareness.
Gain market share.
Built strong relationships with key suppliers