I coordinated the planning and execution of this event making sure we met the requirements requested by Milwaukee and that we were aligned with our branding as well.
- Planning the budget
- Drafting the messages for the advertisements
- Collaborating with the media channels
- Giving instructions to the designer
- Pre-approving the artwork and ensuring it was approved by Milwaukee and my supervisor
One day sale event where we promoted the Milwaukee brand, having special deals, giveaways and a cash-back promotions.
- TV Ads in AFL games
- Radio campaign for 2 weeks
- Ads in The Mercury
- POS Material
- Facebook post boosted
- Youtube ad for 2 weeks
- Milwaukee Sales Rep
- Procurement department
- Store managers
- Operation manager
- Media agencies
- Radio producers
- Graphic designers
Set up & Attendees
Stock Display in 7 stores State-wide. Production of special tickets. Production of special POS material.
Attendees: Approximately 250 people per store
Sales were increased by 50%. Increase perception of brand awareness. Gain market share. Built strong relationships with key suppliers