About the Project:
- Scope: Subpoenas Digital Transformation for County Court Victoria.
- Duration: 1 Year
The project consisted of implementing the Electronic Evidence Management (EEM) and Electronic Court Books Management (ECBM) solution within Microsoft Dynamics 365.
We made use of the Justice Case Management solution powered by Elex Ratio’s Brief solution on the Microsoft Power Apps platform. It is a solution that offers multiple components to satisfy all aspects of a court’s digital strategy.
The project consists of 3 phases:
- Phase 1 – Implement the EEM solution components required to support the subpoena document processes and design the integrations required in Phase 2.
- Phase 2 – Deliver the integrations with internal case and file management systems
- Phase 3 – Deliver the eCourt Books components of the solution
- Participate in the Integration design workshops
- Participate in the Functional validation workshops
- Use of DevOps for project traceability and management
- Assist iteration walkthroughs
- Deliver KUT sessions
- Supports UAT and address defects
- Functional testing
- Testing of the features along with functional business requirements and desired workflow.
- Document testing outcomes in DevOps
- Deliver the Test Summary Report