About the Project:
- Scope: Digital Transformation for County Court Victoria.
- Duration: 8 months
- Date: May 2020
The project consist of implementing the Electronic Evidence Management (EEM) and Electronic Court Books Management (ECBM) solution within Microsoft Dynamics 365.
We made use of the Justice Case Management solution powered by Elex Ratio’s Brief solution on the Microsoft Power Apps platform. It is a solution that offers multiple components to satisfy all aspects of a court’s digital strategy.
The project consist of 3 phases:
- Phase 1 – Implement the EEM solution components required to support the subpoena document processes and design the integrations required in Phase 2.
- Phase 2 – Deliver the integrations with internal case and file management systems
- Phase 3 – Deliver the eCourt Books components of the solution
- Participate in the Integration design workshops
- Participate in the Functional validation workshops
- Validate and test the EEM solution components of the solution, this involve:
- Accessing the public portal, registration, approval processes
- Addressee responding a subpoena
- File objections
- Request Inspections
- Configuration of Business Process
- Configuration of Views & Dashboards
- Teams, Roles & Queues
- Testing of the features resulting from system configuration or development along with functional business requirements and desired workflow.
- Test all functionality contained wholly within the feature. This include the testing of developed code and reviews the ‘Gap’ requirement.